Yale Monroe Lever Set (4700LN Series)
This Yale Monroe Lever Set is Grade 1 ANSI function, 2-3/4 backset, 4-7/8 strike. Certified to ANSI/BHMA Grade 1 standards and is UL Fire Listed. Comes with Escutcheon Design Rose. Satin Chrome Finish (626 or US26D) is the standard and is always in stock.
Available product codes include:
MO4701LN 626, MO4702LN 626, MO4704LN 1210 LC 626
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 1
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: 4700LN Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, die-cast, zinc-plated, chromated
- Backset: 2-3/4" standard
- Latchbolt: 1/2" stainless steel throw standard
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: 4700LN adjustable from 1-3/8" to 1-3/4". 4700 adjustable from 1-3/4" to 2"
- Fronts: 2-1/4" x 1-1/8" beveled standard; flat fronts available to order
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: ANSI strike 4-7/8" x 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" lip to center supplied standard. Optional T-strike available to order for 4700LN.
- Finishes: 4700LN available in 7 finishes, 4700 available in satin stainless steel (630) only.
- Warranty: 5-year mechanical