The Easiest Way to Get Locks for Your Office
Our specialty is locks and cylinders for commercial office buildings.
Whether you're an office manager, door or partitions installer, door manufacturer, furniture dealer, facilities manager, general contractor, building engineer, or hardware company, you're in the right place.
First & foremost, this site is designed to get you what you need as quickly as possible so you can get back to work.
Our products are organized by basic types, so you don't have to scroll through endless lists of part numbers, and what you see is in stock and ships the same day or the next day.
We're familiar with all major hardware brands so you don't have to be. The OpenLocks.com staff is trained in lock compatibility so we automatically include the correct collars, cams, and keys with your order. For some quick tips on choosing the right category, scroll all the way down.
For the vast majority of office interiors, you'll find what you need in the list of products below. On the product page, the best thing you can do is select your hardware from the "compatible with" dropdown -- but even if you don't select any particular options, we know office locks and security hardware well enough that our default options are just what you need.
For being a new customer, you get 10% off of list price by entering the code OFFICE at checkout. Repeat customers get even better discounts ;-) Click an office lock category below to get started:
Some quick tips if you're not sure what to choose:
- For levers & locksets (swing doors) choose Mortise. For pulls (sliding or pivot doors) choose Rim. Pushbars/Panic Bars/Exit Devices may accept either depending on the model - contact us for more info.
- Simplest solution: classic cylinder. You'll get a great lock by default (we only stock high quality commercial-grade brands).
- For Mortise, just tell us your lockset hardware on the product page. We'll make sure the lock is compatible!
- For Rim, you can even skip this step :-)
- No worries about selecting any other options from the drop-downs if you don't want to.
- Last but not least: if you have a spec or product code, copy/paste it into the comments box before ordering and we'll be sure to match it exactly.