We're focused on locks and cylinders for commercial buildings.
If you're an office manager, door or partitions installer, door manufacturer, furniture dealer, facilities manager, general contractor, building engineer, or hardware company, you're in the right place.
First & foremost, this site is designed to get you what you need as quickly as possible so you can get back to work.
We're familiar with all major hardware brands so you don't have to be. The OpenLocks.com staff is trained in lock compatibility so we automatically include the correct collars, cams, and keys with your order. For some quick tips on choosing the right category, scroll all the way down.
For the vast majority of commercial projects, you'll find what you need in the list of products below.
For being a new customer, you get 10% off of list price by entering the code SIMPLE at checkout (repeat customers get even better discounts). Thanks for checking us out. Click a product below to get started:
Some quick tips:
- For levers & locksets choose Mortise. For pulls choose Rim. Pushbars/Panic Bars/Exit Devices may accept either depending on the model - contact us for more info.
- Simplest solution: classic cylinder. You'll get a great lock by default (we only stock high quality commercial-grade brands).
- For Mortise, just tell us your lockset hardware on the product page. We'll make sure the lock is compatible!
- For Rim, you can even skip this step :-)
- No worries about selecting any other options from the drop-downs if you don't want to.
- Last but not least: if you have a spec or product code, copy/paste it into the comments box before ordering and we'll be sure to match it exactly.